Re: Best TI?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best TI?

Jen_Shien wrote:

>   I saw a TI claculator at a Office Depot and it was black with a folding
> case and a qwerty keyboard.  It also had pull down menus.  It absolutely
> ruled.  I am an incredible Math nerd and am wonding if this is the best
> calculator in the world or does HP make something better?  I don't care if
> I can't use it in class.  Anyone have a faq on this calc?

"This calc" is the TI-92.  The case isn't folding, but I know what you
mean.  There are all kinds of TI-92 sites.  The ASM for the 92 is called
Fargo.  There might be an FAQ at http://www.ticalc.org and you can get
all kinds of Fargo programs either there, at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/5423, or at
http://www.imatowns.com/~fargo.

                                Notrub

--
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human
mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge."

                        --Thomas Raynesford Lounsbury
                          (1838-1915)
mailto:notrub1@bangornews.infi.net

Follow-Ups: References: