PIC Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PIC Expander

Hi, YOU GUYS!!!
        The light bulb turned on and an idea struck me (ouch!). The
TI-graphlink uses a pic controller to turn computer signals to TI link
signals. It wouldn't be to hard (correct me if I'm wrong) to get the
commands out of the pic controller. Then alter them to your liking and
put them into another pic controller (if you had the right, expensive
equipment). Using these comands one could make a Mem Expander that would
use link protocal and be able to send backups back and forth (someone has
already thought of this and is working on such an expander (aprox. 40-50
for the 512k unit)). Using such a controller any type of unit could be
attached to the TI with little (if any) driver software. It's funny how
TI always suppies the information you need indiretly :)
                        -Michael Malluck