Re: Okay, how's this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Okay, how's this

> Everyone keeps complaining about how awful my signature file looks.  So
> here is a new one.  Tell me what you think of it, now that it is short and
> to the point.

Okay.

>  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> | Thomas J. Hruska                          Shining Light Productions
> | thruska@tir.com                   "Meeting the needs of fellow
> programmers" |
> | shinelight@geocities.com
> | http://shinelight.home.ml.org
> | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504

Well, this is how it looks to me. Maybe you should make it a bit less wide.
Most people still have 80-column screens and their terminals wrap a couple
spaces before that.

I think you can do away with the big box entirely. How about this, it
incorporates all the same information but is a bit more low-key:

                    Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                       http://shinelight.home.ml.org