Re: ! FREE PREDICTIONS BY PTOVEN PSYCHICS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ! FREE PREDICTIONS BY PTOVEN PSYCHICS

This doesn't always work but send the message back to them if you can.
I think if 500 or so did this every day may be, but don't bet your TI-xx
on it, they might stop.

Good Luck

Gary Wardall