Re: ! FREE PREDICTIONS BY PTOVEN PSYCHICS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ! FREE PREDICTIONS BY PTOVEN PSYCHICS

I am sick of this crap.  How come are these adds appearing in such a
computer/calculator oriented mail list?   I do not want to read about
psychics?  I want to read about the monster calc called TI-85.  That is
the only reason why I joined, CALC-TI.

Psychics are the worse nonsense that exists in this world.  The only
thing we can do is to contained, and not allow to spread to other mediums
such as this list.

I AM FED UP WITH THIS CRAP.  NO MORE JUNK MAIL IN CALC-TI.

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:11:23 GMT dov@SUPERLINK.NET writes:
>You've heard how psychics have predicted the future
>for others and you want to see for yourself. Let
>a master psychic advise you now - try it free on
>1-800-676-3733.  You will be astounded at the
>accuracy of their predictions.  Adults over 18 only.
>

>1-800-676-3733

Follow-Ups: References: