ASH <-> OShell (UPDATE)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASH <-> OShell (UPDATE)

Okay, I know its been a week, but I have finally updated the ASH <->
OShell-82 Development Kit v0.7b2 (2nd release).  The following things have
been added or changed since v0.5b1:

1) ROM v19.0 support added using a special ROM_CALL routine
2) _GETKEY support for ASH added
3) MANY translated assembler programs added
4) Updated the COMPILE developing environment
5) Updated OSHELL82.82B backup file to v2.5

The following things will be added by the next version:

1) Single pixel graphics routines
2) _GRBUFCPY_V support for ASH
3) The graphically based programs will be added

Signed,
Thomas J. Hruska

|----------------------------------------------------|
|             Shining Light Productions              |
|      "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"     |
|                                                    |
|   C/C++ programs                                   |
|   QBasic programs                                  |
|   JavaScript                                       |
|   TI-82 ASM                                        |
|   TI-Basic                                         |
|   HTML                                             |
| Search for our web site at                         |
| www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504/      |
| We use a dynamic web server for most of our        |
| documents!!!                                       |
| Soon to go to a full JavaScript 1.1 web site!      |