A Question about the expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A Question about the expander

Hi
has anyone made an expander SF interally inside a ti calculator
Mel said it was possible but has anyone done it

i was wondering this because i am going to make one for my ti92
the software is not out yet but i'm sure mel is going to make one
anyone that has made an expander besides mel your suggestions
and tips would be very grateful

thanks,
Inwoo Kim