ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here is an update on the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit:

Jul 8, 1997:  About 1 o' clock today I got an extremely brilliant idea for
my ROM_CALL routine.  It now fits in one #DEFINE and only destroys the
flags.  All I need now are some people to give me the "go ahead" to port
their ASM code to the other shell (I can't translate code that uses
ROM_CALL(_getkey) or ROM_CALL(_grbufcpy) though).

UPDATE Jul 8, 1997:  About 4:30, I got real ticked off.  OShell was updated
to v2.5.  This meant that I would have to download the new version and
change the Development Kit.  However, only a few additions were made, so I
quickly got back on track (I still need the ROM_CALL routine I designed).
I should be able to meet my deadline now that I have the ROM_CALL routine
done.  The ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit should be done by the end of
this week (as scheduled), permitting that there are no more delays.

This should bring you all up to date of what is going on at my end.
Everything seems like it will slow down for the next day or so, while I
wait for permission to port code.

Signed,
Thomas J. Hruska

|----------------------------------------------------|
|             Shining Light Productions              |
|      "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"     |
|                                                    |
|   C/C++ programs                                   |
|   QBasic programs                                  |
|   JavaScript                                       |
|   TI-82 ASM                                        |
|   TI-Basic                                         |
|   HTML                                             |
| Search for our web site at                         |
| www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504/      |
| We use a dynamic web server for most of our        |
| documents!!!                                       |
| Soon to go to a full JavaScript 1.1 web site!      |