ROM Survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ROM Survey

Anybody that has an 86, I'm taking a survey to assess the feasability of a
Zelda-like game for the 86.  Mail this back to ME, not the list.  I'll post the
final results, but I don't want all the responses to bog down the list.
*To test ROM version, go to [2nd](Mode), then press [Alpha](S), read the number,
and hit (Exit).
**To test for the interrupt problem, press and hold the left and down arrows
while your calc is graphing something.  If you've got the problem, it'll freeze
until you release the keys.

1) What is your ROM version?

2) Does your calculator have the interrupt problem?

3) Would you be interested in a Zelda-like RPG (ASM) for the 86 if I charged $5
for it?

4) Are you interested in a Tetris clone for the 86 (ASM)?

Thanks,
James Yopp