Convert TI-85 BASIC Program to ASSEMBLY (to be compatible with

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Convert TI-85 BASIC Program to ASSEMBLY (to be compatible with ZSHELL in one file)

I would like to know if there was any way to convert a TI-85 Basic program into
assembly language.  This would be useful to me, especially because I have an
EXPANDER, and the only way you can use this one function called "GET" (which
copies a file onto your calculator, runs it, and then deletes it) is if the
file
is a STRING (ZSHELL program).  Also this might help save space on the
calculator
if there weren't so many variables taking up wasted space.  These variables
could be incorperated into the ZSHELL program so you wouldn't have to worry
about them.  Thanks for responding to this. Email me, or just post the message
onto the newsgroup.  pechterj@juno.com