Sound Card Link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sound Card Link?

Being that I'm sick of waiting for a parts catalog, I've decided to attempt
to create a makeshift link using my sound card.  The only thing necessary
for this is software, as hardware would be only a 2.5mm to 3.55mm changer
(has to be stereo).  What I need to know is if anyone has any information
on what I would need for the calculatr itself, so I can figure out what I
should use in the program for the sound card.  I have an 86, but I'd expect
them to be generally similar when it comes to the link, as they all use the
same link type from TI.  Any information or help would be appreciated.
gaffney@thethinker.com - Tiocfaidh Ár Lá / Our Day Will Come

"90% of everything is crap."
  - "Sturgeon's Law", Theodore Sturgeon

"A man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone he can blame it on."
  - "Jones' Law"