Re: ash<->oshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ash<->oshell

At 06:03 PM 7/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I downloaded the program you made and tried to use oshell82.bat to make
>an ash program an oshell one, but when i did it and error came up.
>source file open error on graph.h
>what does this mean, and how do I fix it, and are you planning on
>converting all the games to oshell and adding them to the zip file?
>Scott Bell
>sbell@remc11.k12.mi.us

You only need to run ONE FILE.  This file is called COMPILE.  It is the
developing environment you are supposed to work from.  It allows you to
compile, edit, print, etc. from there.  Everything can be done with the
touch of a button from there.  Reading the documentation (README.TXT) would
tell you all this (and much more).  Your problem was that you probably
didn't translate your code to OShell-82 from ASH.  You have to do this by
hand (but it only takes a minute or two to do it).  The documentation will
take you through step by step in the translation process (Sorry, no
automatic translator since it is a lot easier to do it by hand) with only
3-4 steps for the translation.  I hope I could be of help.

Signed,
Thomas J. Hruska

|----------------------------------------------------|
|             Shining Light Productions              |
|      "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"     |
|                                                    |
|   C/C++ programs                                   |
|   QBasic programs                                  |
|   JavaScript                                       |
|   TI-82 ASM                                        |
|   TI-Basic                                         |
|   HTML                                             |
| Search for our web site at                         |
| www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504/      |
| We use a dynamic web server for most of our        |
| documents!!!                                       |
| Soon to go to a full JavaScript 1.1 web site!      |