Re: ZShell on 86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ZShell on 86?

Except the speed depends on the amount of free memory more then how much is
used up.  Why would it matter how much memory is used?

>From my experience so far (I bought the TI-86 to replace my TI-82 which
still works but I wanted a better calc)  The TI-86 feels faster and more
responsive then my TI-82.  Also the screen is better looking.  It also is
better then a TI-85 I used for a short time.
--
Eli Allen       eallen@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us
Team Gates      Adobe PhotoDeluxe beta test site

Jeff Tyrrill <Jeff_Tyrrill@MSN.COM> wrote in article
<UPMAIL13.199707021932300050@msn.com>...