Methinks that ash means lot os cool things...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Methinks that ash means lot os cool things...

Now that ash is out, I think we could do some useful stuff for our
calculators, that couldn't be done before.

I can't program in assembly (nor do I have the time to learn), but I
would find it very useful if someone wrote some of this stuff:

a)A program that prompted you for a password every time you started the
calculator, that is not stopped by the [ON] button. Not possible in Ti-
Basic, but maybe in Ash?

b)If that's not possible, a pretend memory-resetter. My little sister
likes to annoy me by going and playing with my calculator. So I either
would like a pretend mem-resetter, or a lock-out proggy, to stop this
happening.

If someone could write these, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Phil.

P.S. No flames, please!
--
  * De Ascender * (Phil Stoneman)| Damn Geocities ate
ascender@tjsathome.demon.co.uk   | my web page!