From:   Jim Reardon
Sent:   Tuesday, July 01, 1997 6:11 AM
To:     Jeff Tyrrill
Cc:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: 86 Basic to ASM

No, that's not true.  For example, if you wanted to convert the ti-basic
"Disp "Hello"" into asm, you would do the following:

ld hl, &hello
call    D_ZT_STR
hello:  .db     "Hello"

And you can do the same for every instruction.  It wouldn't be feasable
because many of the higher level math instructions are too complicated,
however.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.