What does it look like?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What does it look like?

What does the 1N914 diode look like?  The diodes I have used are small
glass ones with a yellow ring around the anode end.  Is this the right
one or do I need something else?  I have been able to transfer programs
less than a certain size (VERY SMALL programs ONLY!!) on some
computers.  On others, I can't even get a screen shot FROM the
calculator.  I think part of the problem may lie in the diodes.  To get
this working, I booted DOS 6.0, used Mo'Slo to slow CAL down to a crawl,
and tried the link on a Cyrix 686/P200+.  I could get stuff from the
calculator fine, and of any size, but could only send programs of very
small size.  Please let me know if you have any information about this!

-Jeremy