Re: Problem with Downloaded program for TI 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BarCode wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has successfully used the cal program with a
> TI-86.
>
> I have one and was using the Cal program but get a Transmission Error when
> trying to receive programs to the calculator.  I can though Send programs to
> the computer from the calculator and grab the LCD output to an image.  The
> only thing that seems to be giving me an error is the sending function.  I
> have put my calculator is receive mode and it still gives the error.
>
> I use the parallel cable to my LPT1 port.
>
> BC

You mean Graph Link 86 software, right? If the 86 works ANYTHING like the 83.
Just turn it on and leave it in the console screen. Do NOT put it in recieve.
That is, if it works anything like the 83....
If the wires are in tight you may have a busted wire/adapter (if you use an
adapter).
Can your calcualtor recieve from another 86? Check that.

--
 - Julian