Re: 86 fSTAT elements

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 86 fSTAT elements

If you are trying to do one-variable statistics on the numbers in x-stat, and
all frequencies are 1, the entries in f-stat will not show up until you
complete the calculation.  Edit the values into x-stat, or y-stat if you
choose, then QUIT.
In the STAT menu, select CALC, F1 (OneVar) then enter the name of the list on
which you wish to work. The list names can be found in the LIST menu under F3
(NAMES). The results will be displayed.  If you now look at the lists you will
see the entries of 1 in the f-stat list.
Ben Sultenfuss <bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu>
Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street, PO Box 13040, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
Voice: Office: 409-468-3805   Home: 409-560-5508
Fax: Office: 409-468-1669   Home: 409-560-0038