Re: Change in access to Calc-TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Change in access to Calc-TI

>Um...Well, that will send duplicates of the messages both to the list and
>the original sender.  In that case, I might as well do what I've been doing
>all along:  Highlight, delete, right-click, select "Insert-Recipient",
>select "TI-CALC".  Pain in the neck, but it works.  See now why I asked for
>the "Reply-To:" be the addr. of the listserv?  Just saves bandwidth is all
>it will do.

Speaking of saving bandwidth, why is it that so many people on this list
(and others) have the really bad habit of including the ENTIRE thread of a
topic in their reply to a message when all that they really need to include
is just enough so that the rest of us can understand what the person
replying is referring to?

Nathaniel Gibson
ngibson@postoffice.ptd.net