Re: Change in access to Calc-TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:42 PM 12/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Use the "Reply to All" command to automatically reply to the list.
>________________
>
>Jeff Tyrrill
>http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
>http://ti-philes.home.ml.org/

Um...Well, that will send duplicates of the messages both to the list and
the original sender.  In that case, I might as well do what I've been doing
all along:  Highlight, delete, right-click, select "Insert-Recipient",
select "TI-CALC".  Pain in the neck, but it works.  See now why I asked for
the "Reply-To:" be the addr. of the listserv?  Just saves bandwidth is all
it will do.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.