TI Calculators on sale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Calculators on sale

Hey just for everyone's information, I saw an ad in the news paper today
that said that all TI calculators are on sale for 10% off at K-mart.  If
you find the ad in your paper and live near Staples, then take the ad
down there and they'll take even more off.  I believe they take 155% of
the money off.  So if they were selling the TI-92 for 199.99, then it
would be on sale for 179.99.  Then take the $20 and multiply by 1.55
which is $31.  So you could get the calculator at staples for $168.99,
but of course you could have done the math with your TI-Calc......if you
have one :)
--

        -iceboxman
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/4152/index.html