Ti-83 Defintely

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-83 Defintely

Personally I find that the Ti-83 is better. While it doesn't have all
the advanced freatures of the 85 it has a far better LCD display, the
chip or the OS, whichever is about three times faster and the Ti-83
can show a bigger portion of a graph. Your zeros are at the bottom of
the screen rather than hidden under a menu. As for resolution: who
cares? Your not going to get images that are so sharp that they just
blow you away and your don't even have to use an intercept. I find
that for my stuff the Ti-83 is a better calculator. Besides my school
uses it so there is really no question for me.

For stats the Ti-83 blows the 85 out of the water. You can do so much
more it isn't even funny.