Registration confirmation - Yahoo! Chat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Registration confirmation - Yahoo! Chat

Your Yahoo login is       Looser123
Your e-mail is            CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM

Please save this message for future reference.

This confirmation message is sent to all users when
they create a new account with Yahoo. When users register for
a new account, we require them to provide an e-mail address.
This confirmation notice is then sent to that address.

If you DID NOT request this account, or would like to REMOVE
it, use one of the following steps:

-Click the hyperlink below
-Cut and paste the following address into your browser:
http://edit.my.yahoo.com/config/remove_user?k=IXtKe3h4dGJ1NjU0OI4heUpkc2NjdDc1TnFyMXFxIXVKT082MU9ONzU1IXNKZH9mcw%3d%3d
-Or, if you do not have a web browser please forward this
ENTIRE EMAIL with REMOVE in the subject line to:
my-yahoo-admin@yahoo-inc.com

Welcome to Yahoo! Chat...

You can return to Yahoo! Chat by going to
                http://chat.yahoo.com/

Your login name may be used to access any of the Yahoo!
services that request a login, such as:

My Yahoo - http://my.yahoo.com
Yahoo Chat - http://chat.yahoo.com
Yahoo Finance - http://quote.yahoo.com
Yahoo Classifieds - http://classifieds.yahoo.com
Netscape Guide by Yahoo - http://netscape.yahoo.com

For information on logins, please see below...

------------------

Yahoo! Logins - Top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q. How is the login stored?

A. It is stored as a "cookie" on your local computer.
This way, you only need to log in once. If you upgrade
your browser software, or change computers, you will
probably be asked for your login. Because we usually
do not ask for a login, many people forget their
login and/or password. Save this e-mail message to remember
your login.

Q. What if I forget my password?

A. Every login page has a link at the bottom in case
you forgot your password. You will need to remember
you login, and will also be asked for your birthdate.
(So save this e-mail - don't forget your login.)

Q. What if I forget my login?

A. You will need to create a new user account. Note that all
personal maiboxes, portfolio information, and chat "identities"
will be permanently lost. Because you created a new
user account, you will not be able to re-use any chat
"identities" from your old account, and you will be
unable to access any data from your old account.

Q. I'm sure I've typed the right login/password, but my
   login keeps getting rejected. Why?

A. Follow the instructions on the "Forgot your password"
page. If you are positive your login and password are
correct, there is a small possibility that the system
is temporarily down. You should try again after several
hours. If you are unable to login for 24 hours, chances
are your account information is not what you think it is.

Q. How do I know if I am logged in?

A. All personalized areas require a login except Netscape Guide.
You will be prompted for a login and password whenever you
try to access the different areas above. If you are not
prompted, you are already logged in.

Q. I use a shared computer, how to I log out?

A. If you are using "public" computers, you should
always log out to "clear" your login and cookie from
the computer's hard drive. The bottom of most pages
contain a "Change User" or "Sign Out" button. If you
do not see one, go to http://my.yahoo.com and use
the "Sign-Out" link at the top of the page.

Q. How much is all this going to cost me?

A. Absolutely nothing. All Yahoo information is
paid for through advertising.

Q. But I still have so many unanswered questions!

A. Try the help links and images located in the
specific customized area you are using. You can also
send E-mail to us using the feedback link at the bottom
of most pages.

Thank you for using Yahoo!

[208.214.188.6]