Re: Zshell progs. on TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Zshell progs. on TI-86

Yes. In fact you can. Several Zshell games (many of the best in my opinion)
have been recompiled to run the TI-86. You just transfer them to your calc
via one of the links, and run them as programs. In addition, there is a
zshell emulator out there somewhere. I haven't tried it, and it may crash
your calc, but it's at www.ticalc.org .