Re: SOLVER( and-then-what-?-please-tell-me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SOLVER( and-then-what-?-please-tell-me

Using the Solve( command on the 83 is a big hassle, but if you really want to use
it check the manual.  It's easier to go in the math menu and press 0 for
Solver...  Then you type in 2X-4 (yes minus not = ) press enter.  Move the cursor
into the field that says X= or X: (something like that, i'm not sure what it is
exactly).  When in that field press Alpha and enter.  Wait for it to solve for you
;-}