Want to Trade/Sell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Want to Trade/Sell

PLEASE READ!!!!!

    I have a Casio CFX-9850G color graphing calculator.  It has lots of
great math functions and a color display.  Here are the specs:

    -32K RAM (All User!)
    -3-Color Display (Blue, Green, Orange)
    -Graphs up to 20 functions simultaneously, of mixed types (ie:  y=;
y<,<=,>,>=; x=; r=; on the same screen, at the same time!)
    -Table, List, Statistics, Matrix (very extensive), Recursion
Graphing, Dynamic Graphing (shows the effects of a variable on an
equation), Polynomial and Simultaneous Equation Solving
    -Commands, Functions, Text, etc. are stored in a unique way that
saves LOTS of memory.  You can end up fitting twice as much (or more)
data on this than on most others!
    -Uses standard Calc-to-Calc cable (not included; can use
TI-compatible)
    -Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
    -Has a backup battery to prevent memory loss when changing batteries

    -Includes PC-Link (serial 25-pin), software, and calculator programs

    -Easy-to-understand User's Guide/Manual
    -Convenient reset button located on back to restart the calculator
without erasing the memory.  This eliminates lock-ups (never happened to
me) and unusual errors.
    -Programming language quite similar to TI-Basic--Easy-to-Learn and
Use
    -Allowed on PSAT, SAT, ACT tests
    -Does just about anything you would ever need to do in high
school/college mathematics

    I want to replace this calculator with a TI-85 or 86 so that I can
use ZShell; and, there is no one else at my school who has one of these.

Retail value:
    Casio CFX-9850G Color Graphing
Calculator.............................$90.00
    PC Link Cable (Home-made/Fully compatible with all CASIO
software)....$30.00
Total.....................................................................$120.00

    I will sell this calculator, with everything mentioned above
(including lots of programs, etc. on disk), for $90.00 (I will pay S&H
in US).  I would also be interested in trading it for a TI-85 or 86
(manual, link cable for PC or calc, and batteries are optional;
calculator in working condition, with all covers, keys, etc. intact, are
a must!!).  This Casio is in great condition, and has a VERY durable
case.  I have dropped it a few times and it has suffered NO damage.
There is tons of support for this calculator on the Internet, along with
quite a few programs.

    Please E-Mail me personally (I don't subscribe to this list), if you
are interested.

-Jeremy Klukan
 (renegade@bmt.net)