Re: Disk Drive for the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Disk Drive for the 85

What type of drive are you going to bulid?  What I would do is build an
interface for a 3.5" FD drive which is around $30 then have is write to
floppies.  That way you can have potentially unlimited storage, although
1 disk would probably be more than sufficient.  The only things that
might not work too well is that:
A) It might be kind of cumbersom to carry around
B) It might need quite a bit of power to operate.