Re: TI-86 3D games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 3D games

Hi,
        The best true 3D game on an 8x calc is daedalus. It's for the 85, but
the old beta I have will work on the 86 using ase. It works to some
extent but sometimes acts funny (I.E. On a 86 with rom 1.3 the grayscale
dosn't work properly so you have to turn grayscale off by pressing MORE,
for some strange reason the guy will walk backwards when you don't press
any keys, don't get me wrong it still is a cool game.) I just wish thier
would be a full port to the 86 (sigh). Anyone interested?
        -Michael