Re: Here it is! HAL-IC!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here it is! HAL-IC!

At 02:32 AM 12/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The reason why basic and asm were chosen as HAL-IC's languages
>is simple. Every TI programmer knows one or both. While a C com-
>piler might be easier for some of us to use, many HAL-IC users
>aren't proficient in it.

HAL-IC is a great idea...but one I have one question:  Did you steal the
ideas from Prototype Alpha (my own similar ideas designed WAY before you
even began work on HAL-IC...just not put into source) or did you come up
with them without any knowledge that Prototype Alpha even existed?  I'm
asking this since this is/was my next project after SQRXZ 82 is completed.

BTW, (For those who are concerned) I'm almost done with the gravitation of
the enemies.  After this, I'll basically copy the enemy animation and
motion routine over to the main character and add keypad and scrolling
support.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.