Re: paralel link ti-82 to pc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: paralel link ti-82 to pc

ofer springer wrote:

> aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> i have been trying to build the 2 diode link using printer port but i
> have no idea
> why it isnt working
>
> isnt the pin description in the explanation gif left side right
> (mirrored) on my cable exists
> inner pin numbering that is diffrent then the numbering in the paralel
> link gif.
>
> anyway, it didnt work both ways
>
> please, if you have created such a link and have a clue of what the
> problem is
> reply to my email
> thnx
I went around and around with this issue, too.  I found the problem was
that the 2.5 mm plug I bought was not making good contact with the
calculator's jack.  I finally got it to work when I found a 2.5 mm
inline jack and wired the cable to it.  I use the calc to calc cable to
connect the calculator to the parallel cable, so I didn't have to cut
the calc to calc cable.

Also be aware that some of the cable test programs are wrong.

Follow-Ups: References: