TI-86 ASM and Shell Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 ASM and Shell Problems

I just got me TI-82 and was Graphlinking some asm programs and shells over
to it. I found that a lot of the ASM's and ALL of the shells lock up the
calculator (you can't break out of it so you have to remove the batteries).
For instance, the 'ASM' shell will start and show all of the programs on my
calc, but will cease working at that point and no set of commands will stop
it.  Another example is Kollums.  The start screen shows up (with "hit L/R
for Difficulty") but the X at the end of the two boxes and the diamond
keeps refreshing itself and you can't stop the program.  ZTetris,
ZPenguins, ZNibbles, and some others work fine.  Is there something I'm
doing wrong, or what? I'd appreciate any help I could get.
       Russ Miller