Re: Scott Loge <scottyl@HOTMAIL.COM>: Fwd: POEM...ITS DEEP....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Scott Loge <scottyl@HOTMAIL.COM>: Fwd: POEM...ITS DEEP....]

At 09:16 AM 8/30/97 -0500, Tim P. Gerla wrote:
>(lots of deleted paragraphs)

Ok, first of all, I doubt that is what he meant.  How would you know how he
spends his time?  How can you accuse him without knowing about him.

So you know, I happen to agree with you that people get quite idiotic when
drunk.  I also agree that it causes serious problems.  HOWEVER, you flamed
him for something you don't even know is true.

As for sports, well, what you said was simply more than moronic =).

I myself play sports, I wrestle, a concieved vicious sport, right?  Well it
isn't, you'd be surprised how friendly we are to each other.  I've gone and
talked with the wrestler that I had just beaten or got my ass kicked by,
and talked about wrestling.

And, as for the use of flaming to get out your aggreasion, I believe that
was what he was doing =).  Notice that you were suggesting to people who
use IRC and email that they try IRC and email.  Not all together logical,
wouldn't you agree?

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |