Re: Scott Loge <scottyl@HOTMAIL.COM>: Fwd: POEM...ITS DEEP....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, 82nd Deer wrote:

> I really have a question for you - what the hell is wrong with you?  You
> are on this list, flame people who know more about the calc than you (ie:
> me), and post useless and un-calc related things!  Don't EVER do something
> like that again - it's rude; I'm on this list for calculator stuff, not
> shitty poetry that anyone with friends and a email account has gotten at
> least 20 times.  Next time (and any times after that) please think before
> you post.

I don't believe this! The first time e e tries to do something to HELP
someone else, what does he get?! FLAMED! Now, if the subject matter of the
message he sent would have been any different, I would have flamed him
myself. But since he has about 1 tenth of a clue more than I though, I
restrained myself. But could you?! NO. You probably GET DRUNK every
Saturday, and you don't want to be reminded of what stupid things you are
doing to yourself. Anyway, that's personal, so I won't go there. Just
keep your stupid freaking flames off the list, nobody likes to read them.
I'd much rather read 10 pages of headers

(ANOTHER pet peeve of mine!  People who post chain letters, as if the
letter itself isn't bad enough, but they leave pages and pages of headers!
WTF FOR? To allow the little spambots that are subscribed to the list easy
pickings? LEARN TO DELETE, PEOPLE!)

Posting chain letters, even if they are of a decent subject matter, is
stupid. Can't people see this? Instead of congratulating him, you should
be THANKING him for maybe saving your, or your friends, life. Get off of
your 'Nothing can hurt me' additude. Things can. If I wanted, I could have
a scud missle pointed right to your house, and the next flame I see from
you, you wouldn't exist anymore. I'd probably be in enough trouble myself,
but if it wern't for this drinking problem...

People are too nice in this world. We put up with spammers, chain letters,
Make Money Fast, when for a few bucks on the black market, we could have
the tools of revenge! No more problems, if we got rid of the
problem-makers! People really should learn a bit of compassion. I mean,
what's the matter with you all? Sometimes can't we just learn to hit
DELETE and get rid of an offending message? NOOO, we have to resort to
means of internet terrorism, mailbombing, flaming, etc, when we could just
ignore it. People depend on hurting others to help themselves out too
much. They should be more focused on THEMSELVES, trying to make THEMSELVES
better, not changing someone else.

People have no lives. Anyone who can sit here at type 1 and a half pages
of ranting are stupid, worthless, and incompetent. I'd like to see how you
fools make out in the real world. Oh yes... People are also too engrossed
in sports. WHO CARES about winning, if it's just by throwing a ball far
enough, fast enough, straight enough? And football. Football, stupid,
where 80% of the game you watch someone with their head shoved up someone
elses butt.  The other 20% is of people running into each other, *TRYING*
to hurt them or knock them down. Anyway, maybe I should try it sometime.
People who are so engrossed in sports should try sitting down and
programming a calculator some day. That or email! Email is great! You can
vent your spleen, flame people, knowing that 90% of the time, your email
will just get deleted! People are great, knowing that you can vent your
stress any time, and you don't have to worry about retaliation. It's a
good life, email is. And IRC. Can't forget IRC.

-Tim
--
Tim P. Gerla | timg@means.net | http://www.cjnetworks.com/~coryb/timg/
OS: Linux 2.1.51. Machine: AMD 486/120, 36MB, 4.3gig.

(No, I'm not on drugs, I'm not drunk, and I'm not a mental out-patient. I
was joking. :)

Follow-Ups: References: