TI-86 Assembly FAQ - Under Major Construction (thanks goes to Dan

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 Assembly FAQ - Under Major Construction (thanks goes to Dan Eble and Pat!!)

This is Cyber Optic again. I originally asked the questions on this mailing
list under the subject "TI86 - How ASM works".  Dan Eble said that this was
prime material for a FAQ document. He asked if anyone wanted to maintain
a FAQ document. I thought this was a good idea, and since I originally asked
the questions. Once I figure out
more information, I will add it to the page. The page is located at:

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86                Home of the TI-86 Assembly

This is a very new page, and I will add as much as possible. If anyone has
any articles, I will submit them to this page.
I will also add meta tags, and put it in the search engines, post in on my
home page, add it to the TI-CALC page, etc!

I hope this faq will become popular. Once again, I cannot stress how helpful
Dan Eble and Pat was in creating the answers
for these questions. I hope this will change. When I learn more about the
TI-86 assembly, I will put everything I know about
it here. I hope everyone will participate in giving me information about
assembly programming on the TI-86... anonymous
or not! Thanks

-Matt
E-MAIL: Matt514@gte.net
Homepage: http://home1.gte.net/matt514

What I asked:
> I am writing this to figure out how to program assembly using the TI-86
and
> asm86 as a compiler... Maybe some
> of you guys can help me out on some questions I have. If you can answer
even
> one question, I would be happy!

 Dan Eble responded:
This is prime material for a FAQ document.  Anyone want to maintain one?