problem with fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problem with fargo

I have not been able to get Fargo to work for me, i have the parallel
link cable and it works fine. I have tried installing fargo using the
autofarg command, but after it requests and recieves the backup it lists
"bad command or file name twice and then says "sending
backup...102554/102554"  then after that it lists "unsuccessful"  and the
at this point my screen is completely black because the contrast is set
to max. I have rom version 1.11  When  I try running "shell()" i only get
a "pause" message at the lower right corner of my screen. I have also
tried doing the process manually  using the putfargo command and then
manually copying the *.92p files.  I have also noticed a difference
between my calculator and other 92's mine is missing that black plug
thing in the back - instead it's got a chip in between the two rows of
plugs - could this be the reason? Well i'm really stuck and any help you
could give would be really appreciated.