Re: any program requests?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: any program requests?

At 05:58 PM 8/27/97 -0700, Jeff Tyrrill wrote:
>You CANNOT compile assembly on the TI-86 calculator; there is NOT a
built-in >assembler!

Well, not built in, but one can be created ;-).  I believe he meant
execution of hexcodes (which would be insane).

I think that should be put in my FAQ ;-).  I have allready started making
one for my site (TI-86 only), but it isn't complete.  If anyone wants a
copy of it as is, or has anything you think maybe I should add, email me.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |