From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Todd Stanley
Sent:   Tuesday, August 26, 1997 9:12 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: any program requests?

Tim Brierley wrote:

> School starts in 2 days, and that means I will have 6 hours a day of
> programming 5 days a week.  Any requests for any games, programs, or
> utilities for the 86 or the 92?  I love to program anything, it is much
> more fun than listening to the teacher!  Any requests or ideas of any
> program would be appreciated  (I am a fairly talented programmer and can
> figure out how to program almost anything)  Thanks ahead of time!

Solitare.  That is a game I would really like to see, either 85 or 86 (I
am blessed with both).  Assembly would be nice, but not needed. you are
supposed to be able to program & compile assembly on the 86 (85 no, 92
dunno).

Also would be someother Wingames, like minesweeper on the 86 (however,
there is already an 85 version for ZShell)

Good luck,
Todd