Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

I RESPONDED BY SAYING IF YOU'RE PROGRAMMING GAMES, USE ASM!  That is a damn
suggestion.  ASM is the greatest "think" that ever came to the calculators,
and there are applications for math and science.  I refute the fact that
you say they are useless.

At 01:36 PM 8/26/97 -0400, e e wrote:
>>Or maybe he's just going to do games - I gave a VALID suggestion, did
>>not?  And you jumped on me like a rabid dog.  I do not appreciate
>
>Suggestion?  I think not.  The way you said it, it sounded like BASIC is
>good for nothing, and ASM is the greatest think that ever came upon this
>Earth.  And we still DON'T know what exactly what he planned on doing.
>You don't know if he planned to do games, I don't know if he planned to
>do math stuff.  I "jumped" on you because of the way you talked in you
>post, not because of the fact that it involved ASM.

>ASM, I jumped at the idea that you implied BASIC is worthless.

I never implied any such thing except in the fact of programming games,
read your email before responding to it.

>I use games too.  You are just blowing this way out of proportion.  I
>replied to your oringinal post (which follows) asking how you KNEW that
>he was going to do games, when he said programs?  In my book, "programs"
>means both games and math stuff.  I never said that ASM sucks period, I
>said that ASM sucks for math stuff.  I never said that ASM is worthless
>period, I said it was useless for math stuff.  YOU are the one who blew
>it way out of proportion, and began all this crap.

In my opinion programs could mean games as well, so I made a suggestion, to
which you jumped on my for.  I am not blowing this out of proportion, I do
not appreciate people being rude to me, nor do I appreciate your attitude
on this matter.  ASM is not worthless for science stuff, and not completely
for math stuff (I have a StatPlot function in ASM as well as a couple other
things).

I began this crap because you have a bad attitude.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: