Re: program extensions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: program extensions

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:07:06 -0700 jfadhl <jfadhl@value.net> writes:
>I am having problems with down loading some extensions in to my calc
>ti-85.  What I noticed is they end in EXAMPLE.85g  When I try to open
>with link program it says it does not reconize the format.  HELP
>Please E-Mail
>Jfadhl

i'm thinking you're trying to open the 85g in WINLINK 85 (ti's link
program) the 85g means it's GROUPPED.. meaning it has other files like
85p 85i 85s etc.. into one GROUP file.. if you want to send this to the
calc, then just pick it and send!. and when you do, look at the calc..
it'll show more than one file you're receiving..

BUT if you want to look at the files, go to file and pick FILE
UTILITIES.. then pick UNGROUP FILE. that's it.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com