Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:02:34 -0500 82nd Deer <eviljim@WRITEME.COM>
writes:
>Basic programming is a waste of time for non-mathematical
>applications!
>Learn assembly and use that.

Yes, and ASM sucks for math stuff.  So there.  What if he was thinking of
math-related programs?  There is a lot of math-related stuff I can use.
That's why I bought the damn thing in the first place.

Eric E. Klos     bike17@juno.com   Mt. Clemens  MI
Interests-Motorcycles,snowmobiles,quads,go-karts,R/C's,slot cars,Trucks &
Jeeps

>At 06:39 PM 8/24/97 +0200, you wrote:
>>Someone on this list generously agreed to write programs for TI-92 in
>his
>>free time if people sent him ideas.
>>
>>Well, for those who would want good TI-82 programs, mail me with
>ideas! I'm
>>fairly fluent in C and assembly so the BASIC like dialect used in
>>programming the TI-82 is really easy.
>>
>>What are you waiting for? Mail me those clever ideas and I'll get my
>butt
>>in gear! When I've written the programs, I'll find out a way to make
>them
>>available for everyone else, too. The thought is that it will be
>something
>>of a "ultimate TI-82 toolkit". Well, one can always dream...
>>
>>/Per Hjeltman
>>
>>--
>>"According to the Infinite-Monkey Theorem: If we'd put an infinite
>number
>> of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters, one would
>eventually bash
>> out the entire script for Hamlet. Now, thanks to the Internet, we
>know this
>> is not true"
>>
>>Do you believe in Macintosh? Please check out:
>><http://www.evangelist.macaddict.com/>
>>

>---
>Evil Jim
>Viva La Mexico
><eviljim@writeme.com>
>http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
>I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain
>like
>the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: