Game Wizard 82 Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Game Wizard 82 Problem

A contrast problem with Game Wizard v1.0 for the TI-82 has been reported to
me concerning ROM v16.0.  What I need from people, who have shell
capability and a ROM version other than 18.0, is for them to download
HexView2.  Inside HexView2, take note of the byte at $29D0.  Next, go to
the address $8008 and copy the byte you find there.  From there, I want you
to send me an e-mail containing the following:  ROM version, byte at $29D0,
current contrast number, byte at $8008.

TIA

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org