Re: TI-85 Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Shells

Okay, Z-Shell is pretty much a standard.  So, run C-ShellNT if you want a
small, just Z-Shell interface, OS/7 if you want a tiny one and don't care
for interface, and Usgard if you want the best shell out there, plus
ability to play the newest and greatest games available (ie: Sqrxz)

At 09:07 PM 8/22/97 -0500, PHC wrote:
>What is the deal with all these ti-85 shells?  PhatOS, OS/7, OShell85,
>OS-85, etc.  Can someone tell me which one is the 'standard' shell?
>Which shell are most developers designing programs for?  Sorry, I really
>haven't been around calcs since the end of school so I really haven't
>been keeping track.
---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...