Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

That's not true.  It's like saying "There's no reason to buy a P200 MMX
when there's Pentium II 266 w/ MMX support" out there.  There is a reason -
price.  People still by 82's for that reason.

At 01:26 AM 8/22/97 EDT, you wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:44:32 +0000 "James Hall" <jrhall@infocom.com>
>writes:
>>                                      ^^^^^^^^^^-wrong!
>>Actually from the unofficial-offical :) faq for this list/newsgroup
>>the ti-82 came after the ti-85 so the 85 is older (not nessacerialy
>>more obsolete... that depends on how many ppl support/use it) than
>>the 82
>
>i said it was obsolete (82) because the ti83 replaced it. so there is no
>reason to buy the 82
>
>it's like buying a 386 or a 486 computer :) compared to the pentiums :)
>---
>-nXt
>   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
>   nxt@juno.com
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/6521

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...