Re: ZShell on the Ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ZShell on the Ti-86

At 03:02 PM 8/19/97 -0400, Ryan Goldenberg wrote:
> HOw do I get ZShell on my TI-86?  TI Graph-LINK software doesn't seem able
>to send the 85 version of Zshell as a backup.  Is there an 86 version of
>ZShell?

ZShell does not go on the 86.  ZShell is not needed for the 86. =).

This is because ZShell is a shell MADE for the 85, to make use of an error
to run assembly.  On the 86, assembly is built in, so there is no need for
a shell.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |