Re: Penguins

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Penguins

My advice: Just wait untill school starts, and make some use of those
8 hour days.

On Sat, 16 Aug 1997 22:19:22 -0700, Michael Chan
<mikechan@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

>Okay, so I got the TI-86 version and I tried it...hey, it's a pretty cool
game...it was challenging too, I got stuck on the 1st batch of enimies! But
after 3 hours of playing the same old thing, still stuck...I looked to the read
me file for help...I honesly don't have a clue on how to pass the 1st bunch of
enemys...I mean I jump over the bounce guy, but then those walking guys
(there's 1 right?) turns into 3!! And where ever I land I hit them....and yeah
yeah yeah I know that this is a VERY stupid questio