Re: levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: levels

At 12:44 PM 8/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>does anyone have any good levels for the new SQRXZ? I haven't been able to
>find any.
>thanks
>gary

SQRXZ 82 hasn't been released yet.  If you are talking about the 85
version, I wouldn't know.  I'm almost done with Project B (codename for my
"top secret" project).  After that is done, I can continue on SQRXZ.  When
both are completed, I will release them at the same time as the ASH <->
OShell-82 <-> OS-82 Development Kit v1.1 (which will contain the source to
SQRXZ).  Project B's source will not be released (sorry people, I have to
have something that I can call my own).  I would do the same with SQRXZ,
but I believe that zillions of 2-D scrolling games are better than one :)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org