Ok I'm new and want to know how to make a LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ok I'm new and want to know how to make a LINK

Can someone please direct me to link schematics that'll work with any of
the TI software out there at least some of it! I'd also like to know which
is better the TI 85 or TI 92, I want this for school not Work! So I don't
want anything that if it gets stolen I'm out a you know -load of money!
Thanks Please either mail me or I'll check this again thanks! But if ya
can please mail it to me! As I don't get to Newsgroups often enough!
Thanks