Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?

At 11:29 PM 8/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>And what about you?  Can't even spell a simple word like "how"?  Like
>Butthead would say-Dumbass.

You're quite the moron aren't you?  I know you saw my other message making
my correction, you replied to it! Or maybe you are just so amazing insecure
(penis envy?) that you feel you must try and be nasty to everyone, even if
they wish you a very happy day =).  Have a very happy day!

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"   |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |