Carbon Copies?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Carbon Copies?

It seems as if I am recieving multiple copies of postings, mostly fro Eric
E. Klos (which I recieved 3 of each).  Is anyone having similar problems?
If so, is it with everyone?  I just want to know if someone subscribed the
list to the list, or if there is something wrong with the server, or if
some people are just replying to everyone, and ending up sending it to the
list, and sending a carbon copy to it.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"   |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |