SpriteDraw MAJOR bug fix

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SpriteDraw MAJOR bug fix

I found a major bug in the SpriteDraw routine at 1:00 this morning.  If you
attempted to left clip an image larger than 8x? (such as 16x16), the
routine would draw the sprite incorrectly (just distorting it...no likely
crashes) except in some cases (i.e. a 16x16 image left clipped by 8 pixels
would've been correctly drawn).  The attached file contains the corrected
GRAPH.INC file.  Sorry I didn't catch this before releasing the kit but
this routine is a HUGE 150 lines of code (not including remarks and
spaces).  The statistics on the routine will be updated by the next release
of the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit v1.1.

GRAPH.ZIP

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org